Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fitness Talk

Go down 
+5
jaco1612
aYri
beertank23
ItsAza
Soulfrit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

Fitness Talk - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:48 pm

You still training gamble? I thought you would be at the age where its treadmills and swiss balls
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:22 pm

ItsAza wrote:
You still training gamble? I thought you would be at the age where its treadmills and swiss balls

Yeah dude. Actually I'm probably in the best shape i've ever been, which I never would have figured after quitting my gym membership a while ago now. But I'm training at home now and with the option of simply walking downstairs to weights room. I am at least consistent now, rarely missing a session like I used to when I had to motivate myself to go to a gym before or after work.

How's your training post-comp (last year right?)
Back to top Go down
skalmiceter

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:55 pm

What style of training you guys prefer? I like the high intensity shit load reps and most sets to failure, but been following this 3DMJ channel on youtube lately. It seems strength training and progressing with heavier loads over time is the only way to train as a natty...

What worked best for you aza getting strong as fuark at the big 3 or just hitting gym hard and eating a calorie surplus.

So hard eating 420 gram of carbs i find myself eating cereals all the fucking time just to hit carbs lol. or a shitload bread. Probably prerfer a cookie cutter diet plan instead of iffym because i hit macros and end up with like 200cals for dinner lol
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 am

Totally forgot to reply to this.

Training post comp has been sporadic at best. I just lost the motivation to do it after a while. I still go daily, but its just a sisyphean attempt more than anything else. Diet wise, I still prep all my meals on a saturday and sunday and then just eat them through the week, adding cheat meals whenever I want.

@Skal - I lost a lot of weight to get to stage weight, so getting strong was not an option. I was benching 50kgs towards the end of the prep. Although now, I am not focusing on the big 3 so much as just hitting a body part each day.

Lost the spark, since full time work started and the comp ended. I just want to maintain a decent enough figure that I would be happy with.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Where is everyone at with fitness...? I thought I would never ask this but I need motivation to get back and move for mass aesthethics. Any suggestions or programs. I have been taking it easy....very easy... 3days a week chest/back/legs with arms thrown in.
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 pm

feel like i already posted what i was doing at somepoint, but, whatever. In prep for japan i want to have more endurance and stamina and not pitiful leg strength either.

So, I am about 1-2 months into training again, i have been doing 3 days a week running which has been gradually building my pace and distance every time which is a nice feeling. I then alternate with weights/lifting 3 days a week doing my standard stuff i always used to do and whilst i'm not near my beast mode muscle up strength i once was, the rate at which strength has been coming back to me is insane.

Haven't been dropping in weight like i thought the cardio would make me, but my lower stomach region is becoming more toned (lower set of abs and those hip lines are beginning to show more clearly). Been really enjoying doing the cardio and i think with this consistent progression in my lifts, running and just physique make it very easy to stay motivated.

I will be taking a week off starting tomorrow, i'm getting a tattoo done in the morning then am going on a down south trip with friends over the weekend and into early next week. I've specifically timed this tattoo so the recovery time overlaps with the down south trip where i won't be able to workout! thats how motivated i'm feeling
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Nice Jon! where you getting the tattoo and how big is it going to be?
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:39 am

it's only tiny, but I've wanted one for a long time. I'm not a fan of flashy stuff and much prefer minimalist designs so went with a snow capped mountain with the sun rising up behind it. There really isn't a whole lot of meaning behind it, mainly just marks a point in my life having completed uni and going forward. + my love for the snow and how I'm going to be spending a season in japan on the slopes. I'll have to think up some bullshit meaning behind it for when I'm talking to other people.

Fitness Talk - Page 12 Ef708125a4
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Hahah at least your honest. Seems like you got in a place which you can cover very easily, was that the reason?
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:30 pm

yeah perhaps a little bit, I didn't want something that smacks people in the face when they see me and have it be the first thing they notice. It's there for me, and if i want to show it off i can. i also think its just a sick looking spot for a tattoo and i couldn't see myself getting one anywhere else
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 pm

looks neat man
Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestarclan.com
skalmiceter

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:47 pm

Good stuff aza should look into a push pull legs split with two strength days. Its powerbuilding + hypertrophy bodybuilding style good high frequency split for us nattys hitting every muscle twice a week. I'm progressing slowly my diet is fucking shit tho i want to be able to bench close to 100kg currently 60 5rep so im so far but the dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitness Talk
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Sport-
Jump to: