Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fitness Talk

Go down 
+5
jaco1612
aYri
beertank23
ItsAza
Soulfrit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Bad news boys, I was about to announce my apparent complete heal of my pec earlier today, as I was able to complete and extremely light chest session a couple of days ago with absolutely zero discomfort. But this evening I did an equally light shoulder session and ran into some issues, so back to the drawing board for me boys!

And to compound the matter, there's only 1 week of the ostarine left (of this 4 week mini cycle)!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Sad news, I thought the ostarine would help with the recovery and rehab. So whats the verdict? it works..placebo..doesnt work..some confounding effect?
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:32 am

Well very hard to say Zane, I viscerally feel like it has helped, I mean I have had literally 3 1/2 weeks since I started it, and in that time I think it has improved out of sight, to the point I can do all of the pec movements with a band with no discomfort at all. It just isnt 100% and it turns out that remaining % is in shoulder movements.

My weight has gone back up to 106ish, which is almost certainly due to the festive eating, but I feel as though I'm holding that weight better than I was, much more vascularity through my shoulders and back!

I will be finishing the week of ostarine and doing 2 weeks of very light PCT, and in that time only doing more band work and stretching, with no loading through back or chest movements and no shoulder movements at all. Hopefully that 3 weeks will allow me to begin a proper program of actual training! And thats when I do the last 4 week mini cycle of Ostarine and really gauge results with pics/measurements.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 am

Haha way to late for that inb4^^ seems like his been doing it for a while, the dude is an absolute sickening beast though!

All finished with the first mini run of Ostarine, I'm going to do my very mild PCT for 2 weeks and just try to recover as best I can, just focussing on back and pec health at the moment considering they are both completely fucked! Will almost certainly be running some thymosin for my back sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm

1 week in.

Sitting on 77kg still.

2650 Calories currently split between:
270~300 carbs
150~180 protein
50~80 fat

Deadlifts and bench seemed easy pickings for me this week. Do i increase to 2750 cals this week or maintain?
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Increase if its going easy mode, I would aim for a 500 cal surplus for this period if you can make it without feeling awful!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:44 pm

500? fuk me. ill give it another week. If its still the same ill go up
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:11 pm

I feel like you should leave it for another week and add cals slowly, jaco's smash and grab, I just dip the toes in, I know you've got a comp coming but there's no real rush. Just ease into dat 500 cal surplus.

The easy bench would no doubt be an infused combo of white flood, 10 g of creatine and extra cals, take full advantage.

-----
I need to get my training and diet down on paper or spreadsheet, I'm really stagnant lately, putting 80kg on the bar to bench and it was the heaviest thing I've ever done.

----

All finished with the first mini run of Ostarine, I'm going to do my very mild PCT for 2 weeks and just try to recover as best I can, just focussing on back and pec health at the moment considering they are both completely fucked! Will almost certainly be running some thymosin for my back sometime soon wrote:

So how are you going to get better? Just rest? Did you find a good physio down there yet? I'm going to see Matt on Thursday, I'll ask him what's up, you could see him on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:27 am

yeh seeing Matt on a saturday would really help I think, see if you make that happen!

For my chest I will just continue to rest and do rehab work with bands, which seems to making some small in-roads.

For my back I will be continuing with core exercises, abs/reverse hypers etc and an exercise regime called the mackenzie protocol, which I'm not convinced of, but seems to make some results in a lot of people!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Should also look into some deep tissue massage work yakov

go to 1min - dude had pec surgery
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 am

Geez Marius is the worlds finest wrecking ball. If scientists took all the greatest strongest and most destructive wrecking balls used in construction works around the world, and combined them with a mix of chemicals, passion and aspiration it would look like that guy!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 pm

jaco1612 wrote:
Geez Marius is the worlds finest wrecking ball. If scientists took all the greatest strongest and most destructive wrecking balls used in construction works around the world, and combined them with a mix of chemicals, passion and aspiration it would look like that guy!

Solid post!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm

fucking monster dude. He looks like a superhero
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:31 pm

So I got my fixed up heaps good, almost instantly, Matt the physio gave me an 8mm heel lift because one leg is significantly shorter than the other, confirmed by visual inspection and his own suspicions and the missus xrayed me and it was confirmed, now my back, glutes and hamstring feel fucking amazing, Matt gave me a huge stretch out and I felt great so I went for some sprints and felt fucking powerful, just felt like I was humming along. No soreness. Went to the court and was getting fingertips on the rim easy. Matt was convinced by my legs being out, my pelvis and hips were seseverely rotated/twisted in an attempt to compensate, which is a far less powerful position for hip drive, rather tjdn being on the parallel plane, I was way off, I mean obviously it won't readjust over night, so hopefully some more improving to come.

I'm a little annoyed no physio has ever picked it up before and its oobvious to me, I've always put my right leg over my left when I lay, moreover, I'm 100% convinced chiropractors are a fucking myth, they've absolute quacks, like I always knew this but I have one a go for my back problems just because, I really wouldn't pay a chiro to paint my back fence....just saying.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:30 pm

beertank23 wrote:
So I got my fixed up heaps good, almost instantly, Matt the physio gave me an 8mm heel lift because one leg is significantly shorter than the other, confirmed by visual inspection and his own suspicions and the missus xrayed me and it was confirmed, now my back, glutes and hamstring feel fucking amazing, Matt gave me a huge stretch out and I felt great so I went for some sprints and felt fucking powerful, just felt like I was humming along. No soreness. Went to the court and was getting fingertips on the rim easy. Matt was convinced by my legs being out, my pelvis and hips were seseverely rotated/twisted in an attempt to compensate, which is a far less powerful position for hip drive, rather tjdn being on the parallel plane, I was way off, I mean obviously it won't readjust over night, so hopefully some more improving to come.

I'm a little annoyed no physio has ever picked it up before and its oobvious to me, I've always put my right leg over my left when I lay, moreover, I'm 100% convinced chiropractors are a fucking myth, they've absolute quacks, like I always knew this but I have one a go for my back problems just because, I really wouldn't pay a chiro to paint my back fence....just saying.

Bro i feel you. Finding a fucking physio that knows his shit is such a game changer. Enjoy your new outtake on life and fitness goals. And I am not 100% sure on the chiropractor shit yet. I dont support it and will never go to one, but the fact that they are still everywhere and there are university courses to become one, suggests to me that maybe there might be some benefit to it. I mean surely if all of it was pseudoscience some regulating body would take action. Although now that i say that, of course other fucked up shit like naturopaths and alternative medicine therapies are questionable. Ah fuck..
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 am

Yeh I dont believe in chiropractors at all!

Thats fantastic to hear bro, you should be killing it athletically now!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 am

Yeah well I've just got to lose some fat now. Did you rung matt? He's a bad motherfucker dude.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 pm

yeh got on to him, so thats pretty sweet! yeh his a sick dude!
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Oh fuck I was writing a message about this but I'll just post it here;

I saw Luke Cunningham's status this morning congratulating his brother (adrian Cunningham) on being one of Isogenix's top 10 earners for the year. Honestly I just can't stop thinking about it and my disgust seems to reach new levels each time. The cunt is a fucking PT, he uses his position of influence and trust to sell an overpriced fucking meal replacement diet on a pyramid scheme to desperate fat clients, instead of doing his fucking job and recommended a balanced, manageable diet, and good quality exercise. What a poxy shit cunt... I just...ughhhh
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:39 am

I seen that and it made fucking angry, the thought of writing a snide, negative diatribe crossed my mind before I realised my distaste for these sorts of interactions on social media platforms, then having half of Maitland rugby jump down my throat, despite not understanding multi-level marketing.

I think this is a case of, yes, yes you can knock the hustle.

Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Excuse me what....he fucking murders this 290 front squat.

http://www.allthingsgym.com/ilya-ilyin-290kg-front-squat/

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

fuck he is an animal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fitness Talk Empty