Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fitness Talk

Go down 
+5
jaco1612
aYri
beertank23
ItsAza
Soulfrit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

Fitness Talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 pm

beertank23 wrote:

No, you aren't the guy, you are up there but not quite. This guy is like a reformed crossfitter PT, does half reps, fast reps, sits backwards on the shoulder press machine, does burpees and ball slams between sets, his hat is like an adjustable at the back one and the peak or bream or whatever is folded right over like a C.

This is everyone in my gym.

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:30 am

Well boys another update following my 5th shot lastnight (start of 3rd week).

A definite, marked improvement in sciatic pain. So much so that I hesitate to acknowledge/believe it. I no longer wake up with fucking sore nerves down both legs. Again I accredit stretching and tb500, but I'm beginning to wonder whether stretching could even make this big of a difference? Anyway very pleasing stuff, I still have discomfort sitting in some positions, and this weekends drive home of 4.5 hours will no doubt still be awful, but everyday, walking around sort of stuff has improved dramatically.

As an aside, my left legs sciatica (which was only a recent development) has nearly completely disappeared, but in its place is nearly permanent surface numbness down my left outside quad. I will make that trade any day of the week, but its interesting to see...

My pec however, doesn't seem to be making any noticeable improvements, quite the contrary, and when stretching it this morning I still felt acute tightness. So I will be getting another rub this weekend when I'm home!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 am

Well that's good tho, its hard to fathom how bad it is and how quickly or badly its developed from a twinge while squatting to deteriorating this bad.

Were you stretching before shooting up? Like well before or did you start them concurrently? Stretching can certainly make a difference, you were too far gone for a simple stretching routine surely.

Any muscle building properties of tb?
If the tides are working on your back, why aren't they stitching up your chest?

Edit: have you tried these things called reverse hypers
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 am

Yeh its a funny thing to desribe, it was literally omnipresent, a discomfort, or mild pain down my leg that escalated depending on the position/situation. Its also difficult to quantify its decline, as it was a gradual thing over the last 9-12 months now. It was never crippling though, and only affected me greatly when sitting in the car for hours!

I would say it would be a constant 5-6/10 and go up to maybe a 7 for brief portions. I think its probably a fucking 3-4 now which maybe goes to a 5. Could only be temporary relief as tb is a super strong anti-inflammatory (like cortizone, or a plasma injection), which is why I will probably go for 8-10 weeks still.

I was stretching, but I started a new phase of stretchin; opening (closing) the hips more, through hip flexor stretching and glutes, also some stretches to decrease the sensitivity of the nerve down my leg at certain positions (which really has had a marked gain). This stretching commenced 1-2 weeks before the shots.

Nah no growth properties of TB, CJC has those, as well as the healing, but isnt as effective at the healing (obviously due to TB being the concentrated healing aspect of GH).

I can only theorise on the ineffectiveness on my chest. I think peptides are more suited to tendons/ligaments/joints/cartilage etc, while steroids come into their own when healing muscle (think deca), I honestly don't know though. Speaking of which my Ostarine isn't doing work for me, although I think its definitely helped with maintenance of muscle mass during this period of relative inactivity.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 am

glad to hear about the progress Jaco. I have virtually zero expertise in this area, so cant offer anything worth a dime. Although with that said, it seems you have already crossed some sort of a line here when it comes to medication, why not just continue on your path and get a regimented steroid routine for your chest and self. Two birds one stone. Or are the peptides as potent as steroids?
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:53 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2374387-byron-jones-incredible-combine-performance-poses-more-questions-than-answers

Watch the video halfway down, dude did a 12 foot 3 inch broad jump and a 44.5 inch vertical leap....The dude is a serious fucking athlete.

Read a report, after seeing the results the USA track and field people called him up.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:22 pm

This dude had a fucking stellar performance as well!

47inch vert, 4.52 40 yard...

Edit: Sweet picture size of peace!

Edit 2: I deleted the fucking picture, it was too damn big, the dudes name is Melvin Gordon, google him!

Last edited by jaco1612 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 pm

looks natty amirite?
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Has probably just done a few pushups and played some pickup basketball.
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:27 pm

sort of achieved short term goal of doing the muscle-up, still need to improve it and eventually perform it without using false grip. but still the progression is nice, the more slow and controlled calisthenics i've been doing have shown great results so far. (attached a gif)

Fitness Talk - Page 4 Muscleup2_zpso2jv3pbr

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Nice work man! Thats sick! I like the controlled speed of it!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:00 pm

absolutely sickening stork. You will be pulling like them hoodrats in no time
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 am

The good news continued to come for training. My new found mobility allowed me to get on a horizontal leg press lastnight (admittedly the fucking thing is nearly all the way out and the ROM is awful). There is little to no load on my lower back, though it was quite uncomfortable still. I did single leg, shit ROM 20 rep stuff, but I really enjoyed it. I can't bring it any closer and improve the ROM, or get on a 45 degree press, but better than nothing!

I still wonder what the end-game is for me though. I mean what if the tb500 works, and I have no sciatic pain anymore. I will still have 2 heavily bulged discs... so I can't very well go back to squatting or deadlifting, so it doesn't really leave much! In saying that I am fully aware of powerlifters that continue to perform with similar and even more severe injuries, but I honestly think I am too concerned with my future mobility to want that.

Current end game is sprinting I think, that would be rad!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Your going to have to say goodbye to athletic pursuits and instead focus on non-functional sports aka bodybuilding. This is if you still fancy moving like a human at the age of 50. lold at sprinting.... i heard you need some healthy knees for those.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Yeh my knees are ok dude! I actually went for a sprint a few months prior to fucking my back! I pulled my hamstring! hahaha but had a blast!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

I still wonder what the end-game is for me though. I mean what if the tb500 works, and I have no sciatic pain anymore. I will still have 2 heavily bulged discs... so I can't very well go back to squatting or deadlifting, so it doesn't really leave much! In saying that I am fully aware of powerlifters that continue to perform with similar and even more severe injuries, but I honestly think I am too concerned with my future mobility to want that. Current end game is sprinting I think, that would be rad! wrote:

Hard to say, would make for an interesting philosophical chat with health care professionals who know your situation like Matt and your new doctor?!

Surely over time, you can increase your mobility and manage this back problem even if it is a degeneritive problem?!

Keep researching, keep trying and testing different things, talking to people.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:07 am

Fitness Talk - Page 4 JSNE0ra

could not stop laughing at this
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Dem russians and chinese think outside the box when it comes to rules around lifting!
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am

Well boys, very promising news. Saw the physio again on Saturday, and following the results from my ultrasound and some stretching and mobility movements, his happy for me to get back into doing some light chest movements! So thats great! Back to a regular program of shoulders, back and chest! I am really pushing to grow all three, mostly get my chest back up to scratch, work on shoulders, and my inner, upper back!

I am very excited about that news, but also a bit worried that my chest issues will rise again!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:54 am

Good news jaco
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 pm

I am very excited about that news, but also a bit worried that my chest issues will rise again! wrote:

So is your chest fixed? You just think from working it again, the problem will surface again?!
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Well the verdict from the Ultrasound is that its just muscular, and matt massaged and checked my mobility and discomfort and is happy to get me to train again, lightly obviously. I am worried that it isn't resolved yet and will be back, I will do a light chest session tonight and see how I fare.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm

jaco1612 wrote:
Well the verdict from the Ultrasound is that its just muscular, and matt massaged and checked my mobility and discomfort and is happy to get me to train again, lightly obviously. I am worried that it isn't resolved yet and will be back, I will do a light chest session tonight and see how I fare.

Oh well go careful.

I'm walking on my knee now and starting to do leg lifts and holds to start rebuilding muscle. Got another 3 weeks in the robocop leg.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Just bought some more of my Cyclo-Rem which is just a ZMA with melatonin and GABA, B6 and the like. Geez I froth on it though, I sleep like a fucking baby with this shit, and no matter how long I sleep I feel super refreshed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitness Talk
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Sport-
Jump to: