Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fitness Talk

Go down 
+5
jaco1612
aYri
beertank23
ItsAza
Soulfrit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

Fitness Talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:59 pm

First injection done, honestly much easier than I thought it would be! Wish me luck boys!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 am

looks absolutely pissening. Skip to 1.18
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 am

Can't watch it at work dude, what is it?
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:48 am

Meadows doing some rack pulls with isotension, looks fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

ItsAza wrote:

looks absolutely pissening. Skip to 1.18

Pissening gym set up.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeh that was fucking sick! I didnt much like the Iso's though!

Mind you have a look at his traps and shoulders.... fucking hell!
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:14 pm

been getting back into working out on a routine these last few weeks. been performing mainly calisthenics with the short term goal to be able to do bar muscle-ups clean. should be able to achieve it relatively soon, my pullups are steadily increasing and can already perform it on rings. Been really putting in the effort to focus on perfect form, rather than trying to max out on pullups by kipping the last few etc

also found this guy on youtube when looking for exercises, not sure if it will interest you guys but i mixed in a few of the exercises into my routines.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Good to hear Jon. Calisthenics are good, it looks like fun workouts.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:11 am

Yeh calisthenics are pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 pm

calisthenics are perfect for getting back into the swing of things, but once you progress the slightest bit your going to want to get back into a gym.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Brief update boys, I had my 3rd shot of Tb500 (peptide) last night, extremely easy going still. I also am using my Ostarine again, 4th day in. The plan is to stay off everything, except body weight legs (weighted curls and extensions) and some bicep tricep work, for 4 weeks at least.

It was finally time to man up and have a proper break from training!

My sciatic pain is honestly feeling quite good, maybe a slight improvement, I thank stretching everyday and the placebo affect of the peptides but hopefully the trend continues!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:05 pm

jaco1612 wrote:
Brief update boys, I had my 3rd shot of Tb500 (peptide) last night, extremely easy going still. I also am using my Ostarine again, 4th day in. The plan is to stay off everything, except body weight legs (weighted curls and extensions) and some bicep tricep work, for 4 weeks at least.

It was finally time to man up and have a proper break from training!

My sciatic pain is honestly feeling quite good, maybe a slight improvement, I thank stretching everyday and the placebo affect of the peptides but hopefully the trend continues!

Well that's fantastic. Hopefully dat pepsbrah works a treat.

Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:19 pm

good to hear jaco
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Are you getting use to the injections? or is it a painful process everytime
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Nah not painful at all dude, its a tiny tiny needle that is a fraction of a mm thick. Its probably 8mm long? and you just pinch the fat and jam it in! Mind you, I havent actually jabbed myself with it yet, I get the missus to do it for me in my back. I just like the idea of it going close to where it is needed, even though its unnecessary, it also means I don't have to look at it go in, as I'm not a big fan of needles!

I can't vouch for steriodal needles though, they are allegedly much bigger and thicker, and obviously have to go much deeper. I doubt that they would be much fun!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

I can't vouch for steriodal needles though, they are allegedly much bigger and thicker, and obviously have to go much deeper wrote:

Mate as work reckons when he was injecting tren, he could see down the eye of the needle.....fuuuuark that son.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:13 am

So update on the bulk...

Im levitating around 80~81kgs (midday with couple of meals in). I bought a proper scale the other day, so i can get some morning weigh ins happening as well.

As for lifts.
Bench - I went the conservative route on the program and put 90kg as my 1RM where as it probably was 95-100kg at the time. But anyway I somehow did 95 (90%) x 5 in week 6 and 85kg (80%) x 10 in week 7. Never been this strong before, without being fat.

Deads - 153kg (90%) x 2 with ease in week 5 and I have been doing 160kg rack pulls for dat dere lock out and grip strength. Im going to throw in some banded deadlifts to work on speed and explosiveness. At this stage I am still concerned that my hips may be too high and maybe a little thoracic curve in my spine during the heavier sets, but i put it down to tight and most probably weak hamstring and glutes.

Legs - Doing more bodybuilding style training on legs day because of the fucking knee. Alot of slow negatives, mass reps, rest pauses, super sets and iso-holds. Seeing some growth here and im fucking ecstatic.

Shoulders - I changed the routine on this day. I do the overhead press as programmed, so far i am OHP around 50kg for reps, which was unheard of before. Then I branch out into heavy tri and super sets for front, rear and lateral delts. Much growth here. I put it down to just lifting more intensely? during the workout and the cals.

Diet - Its actually getting pretty fucking tiresome to consume 2800 calories a day. The average day looks like this

morning
120g oats
scoop of whey

Pre workout meal
200-300g of rice
100-150g breast fillet chicken

Post workout (shake)
120g oats
scoop of whey
5g creatine
some fruit (berries or banana)

Afternoon
200-250g rice
100-150g chicken

dinner
whatever I need to fill the macros ie
350 carbs
180 protein
80 fat
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Nice good work man!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/ad-campaign-hilariously-wants-save-bros-junk-protein-shakes-162982

My shoulders have never felt better since I stopped lifting overhead, I should have stopped years ago after I busted them up playing rugby.

Fitness Talk - Page 3 DSCN0762

Check out this cunt.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:45 pm

at jaco posting here so bonnies doesn't see and bonnies doesn't get told but Remember that Asian chick 'fitness model', she won that dogshit comp looking like a dogshitter? She's dating that dogshit hat wearing poof.

Well I can't be sure but I think she might have been hitting the bench press hard, doing some flys because she just rolled in with her tits hanging out, sitting underneath her chin. But real talk her boyfriend is the Shittest cunt alive.

Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Fitness Talk - Page 3 Serge-nubret-intermittent-fasting-300x300-300x300
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 pm

beertank23 wrote:
Remember that Asian chick 'fitness model', she won that dogshit comp looking like a dogshitter? She's dating that dogshit hat wearing poof.

Well I can't be sure but I think she might have been hitting the bench press hard, doing some flys because she just rolled in with her tits hanging out, sitting underneath her chin. But real talk her boyfriend is the Shittest cunt alive.

Lol there is seriously too many contenders for this title, I mean I could even be the guy you are talking about! lol am I?

Lol I don't know who you mean though dude, I would need more information.

Also Fyshwick Golds Gym would easily, and I mean in a fucking canter, take out the title of Mecca of the Dogshit Faggot Cunts I mean there is honestly more shit cunts and fuck wits than any other gym I have been to (Any. Other. Gym.), and the juice, good Lord is the juice rampant. Let me rattle of a few outstanding contenders;
•  There is an Indian dude there, with shit you not 19inch arms, upper body like the good Serge, legs (from calf to quad) that would not be thicker than my forearm, no joke.
• There is cunts that get around in under armour skin tops that are fucking decked son, and then where fucking baggy pants the likes of which would have to be sold in a novelty store.
• There was a dude in there the other day that was fucking titanic in proportions, he would have been Dmac size at least, but leaner, he had a pair of those skinny leg track pants on and he honestly looked structurally un-sound. If he was in the WWE ring, his knees would be 'slammed' into the turnbuckle on cooldown.

The gym is absolutely pissening though, it has a cardio cinema with air-con, a projector and surround sound and you just watch movies while working out. The proper cardio area over looks the weights, which is sick as well. Its a mad setup, but there are far too many pisslords to even enjoy it, I mean I enjoy the novelty of watching the fuckwits interact more than most, and I honestly consider the place toxic.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:33 pm

beertank23 wrote:
Fitness Talk - Page 3 Serge-nubret-intermittent-fasting-300x300-300x300

lol I mean maybe, I'm still not convinced, but I mean did Serge do that while cutting for comps? or just during maintenance? I know the BB of then were essentially lean all year round, but they still dialed in. Would be interesting to hear!
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Lol there is seriously too many contenders for this title, I mean I could even be the guy you are talking about! lol am I? wrote:

No, you aren't the guy, you are up there but not quite. This guy is like a reformed crossfitter PT, does half reps, fast reps, sits backwards on the shoulder press machine, does burpees and ball slams between sets, his hat is like an adjustable at the back one and the peak or bream or whatever is folded right over like a C.

Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Oh yeh I got him, absolute shitter! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Talk   Fitness Talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitness Talk
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Sport-
Jump to: