Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chat

Go down 
+10
kaneo
tox101
Rav
jonstork
beertank23
Soulfrit
ItsAza
Muri
abz
Frita26
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulfrit
Double Star Member
Double Star Member

Random Chat - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Merry xmas lads
stuffed my face on xmas eve for Polish tradition, 3hrs sleep then off to brissy at 6am to stuff my face again for my dads family followed by boxing day sales tomorrow.....rip my fucking body lolol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tam.com.au
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Merry christmas lads! Nothing terribly exciting on my end, just the usual family breakfast+lunch and a day outside around the pool.

the haul included a whole bunch of clothes and the new phone i picked up a few weeks back.

Hope everyone else had an enjoyable day
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Merry Christmas boys! I got a whole bunch of appliances for the new house... never been this excited for white goods lol!
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:26 pm

merry christmas lads!

just wanna name and shame jonSTIRK for stirking the shit out of me.

everytime hes online and plays dota i ask him to invite me but he always says no coz hes playing with his other FAGGOT mates

ive known you for a while jon, we used to be good buds. now i see that i cant even get an invite.

goodluck at ti6

Kappa
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:38 pm

hahahaahahhahahahahah fuckin lols!

maybe your just a dud at dota muri and jon doesnt want to tank his rating
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:04 pm

not even playing ranked and im far from a dud at the game.

i feel like jon is just trying to impress his ugly (no offence) friends. a tad upset at this whole dilema coz it aint the first time
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:48 pm

woa, i didn't sign up for this boxing day blasting of me.

today's the first day in a month you've asked for an invite, so don't go saying you ask for an invite every time I've hopped on. Sure you've sent some invites to me, but they've always came at inopportune times like once I've just finished playing with the others and am burnt out or have other things going on. If you look at my history (bar the last 4 days where i am on holiday) i play like 1 maybe 2 games max a day before i'm burnt out and have no intention of playing any more.

Unfortunately to put it blunt, the others don't like playing with you. When you ask me to invite you in and the others say that they don't want to play with you, i'm not going to piss them off by then leaving the party to then duo with you when i have already agreed and am in mid queue with them. Also note that for all the times you invite me to play, i have about double that amount coming in from 4 other people who all happily play together and its easier to please 4 than 1.

I'm sorry you are pissed about it, I don't grind a lot of dota anymore (as you can see), as i am not terribly into it at the moment. It seems as if you think I'm dodging you on purpose and scheming ways not to play with you but that's not the case at all.

convo from today from the first you've asked for an invite.

s m o o t h b o y : yooooo
s m o o t h b o y is now Online.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: ayy lam
s m o o t h b o y : waz doin man
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: nothing right nowww
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: you wanting to slim J?
s m o o t h b o y : yemen
s m o o t h b o y : me and ken are gonna play in about 10 mins
s m o o t h b o y : want in?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: i'll play 1
s m o o t h b o y : gotta get all da gemz in b4 new years
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: whats happening on new years
s m o o t h b o y : goin to the beach for a few dayz
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: muri asking for an in
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: for a few days//
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: you live far away from the beach?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: or you getting a crib up there
s m o o t h b o y : its about 3 hours out
s m o o t h b o y : camping at a backpackers
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: oh damn son
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: either ken comes, or muri will be joinign (after we had been sitting in lobby just the 2 of us for 5 mins)
s m o o t h b o y : ken is here

our conversation for reference:
Muri777: room??????????????????
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: i'll tell you in a sec (when i had gotten in the lobby and it was at that time just me and durros)
Muri777: (y)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||: soz, kenji came back (if durros didnt allready tell you)
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Solid return from the stirk how will muri reply?

I thought this whole thing is a joke
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:32 am

i feel as if the only times you play are with those other mates of yours instead of having a sneaky bash with jacky and i. if youre online and i ask you to come to a game youre usually busy which is fine but i feel the only times you play is with those blokes, you feel??

i just feel like the ** spirit is disappearing from your soul and I'm trying to rekindle it.

don't forget about us jonbot
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:43 pm

why is it always only me that cops this not playing with ** slack. ain't nobody say shit to anyone else, it's as if this clan lives and dies by my hand.
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:01 pm

You keep forgetting Jon that you are **. We are a fragment of your imagination. We need you to survive
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Also happy birthday jewwy
Back to top Go down
Soulfrit
Double Star Member
Double Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Happy Birthday Jewwy

MFW I was excited to spend $700 at Myers and pick up stainless steel pots and pans, knife set, cutlery set, new pillows and some glasses...the house life lolol

About 3 weeks to play games and surf is pretty much whats in front of me, thank fuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.tam.com.au
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Big happy bday Jewwy!

Get off stirkdogs back doe, dude is hustling and grinding! Be grateful for what time you get with the fucking savage!

What games you playing now Storqos?

The missus got me a Bball ring, and one of those spastically technical star wars board games, you know those mother fuckers that take like 5 hours to play? I got her a Mazda 3 Sp25, which is pretty sick! I also got a reasonable telescope, some clothes and some kicks!
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:06 pm

still playing mainly only dotes! i had a small run of playing cs which ended a month ago, along with the scattering of other games such as fallout.

All up i haven't been playing as much as i have had other stuff going on which has taken up my time. Plus i am still getting into that full time work schedule nom saiyan??

started my vacation work 3 weeks ago and it's going allright! i've been putting dick all of my "engineering skills" to use considering my position is a site supervisor. However, although I'm not putting any of my technical uni skills to use, I have been learning a chunk about proper communication considering that my whole job revolves around me giving out orders all the time and tip toeing around agitated contractors who understandingly don't want to be taking orders from some 20 year old fresh out of uni.

I've been put on a site riddled with delays so am constantly telling all the called back contractors that their work is shit and they have to redo it/ do additional work, and that if they aren't happy they can basically fuck off and not get paid. Some are chill and understanding about it, others not so much. I Also have the issue of communicating with people who don't really speak english, there are these asian tilers who legitimately don't speak a lick of the language who i have to attempt to communicate what needs to be fixed/done. Doesn't help when you begin to start telling them what to do and they constantly cut you off with an "ok". "ok so we need you.." "yes ok" "yeah... ok, so just come with me i need to sho..." "yes ok".

It's defs been interesting though, i was way out of my element acting as more of an assertive leader as opposed to a follower which i would classify myself as before hand. I am growing into the role which is in turn making me more confident, i really enjoy putting myself in challenging situations that i am not comfortable in and working at it.

(Dear Diary)
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Fuckk that all sounds like awesome experience man, and while you arent using your technical skills, which I can confirm I have still only used about 5% of, you will probably find the skills you are learning now will serve you far more in future roles!

Keep at it brother, and I enjoy reading about your experiences! Some of them sound super similar to shit I deal with right now! Lol
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:29 am

That does sound interesting stirk, It was also written very well. It looks like you are pretty happy where you are at the moment. Fuck I hope I feel the same way when I start this new job
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:02 am

Fucking stop stirking the boys for your FAGGOT UGLY mates stork. Don't forget your roots we fucking made you what you are today you little shit.

Anyone got any above average plans for new years? I'm working nye till 11pm so i'm going to have a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestarclan.com
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:21 am

I am 100% convinced NYE will be a disappointment again... like always! Lol
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:38 pm

Happy belated Christmas everyone and cheers for the birthday wishes.

I'm not really one to celebrate my birthday, never have so just did late lunch at the pub and had many beers with my brother and his mates. Didn't get many pressies either as I never ask for any, just some IOUs for football boots/gear for the coming season.

@Jaco NYE is always a disappointment, I've only ever had one good NYE and it cost me 3K to replace my parents carpet.

I'll just been going up to my parents place in Forster, watch the fireworks and have some beers on the beach. NY day will just consist of recovering and watching the Wanderers game at the pub.

Back on the topic of gaming, I've caught the CS:GO bug since being off work so if anyone wants to have a game or two give us a shout/add us on Steam: jewwfro

Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 pm

@Jaco NYE is always a disappointment, I've only ever had one good NYE and it cost me 3K to replace my parents carpet. wrote:

Hahaha what happened?

---------------------------

I had a fairly low key christmas.

in terms of new years, anything but a house party is absolutely bunk dude, going to any establishment is a waste of time, money and especially energy. I will stand corrected if anyone throws up some good examples, I mean I enjoyed going to Luna Park on new years, I mean I was off my face on gear tho.
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:16 am

happy new year lads!

im calling on a ** meet. ill organizxe it. who would be keen? we will find a central point for all of us to go to
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:17 am

Happy new years all! fairly standard night, all my friends got together at a house one of them was house sitting and just got bevved.

think my tolerance has dropped! Been a while since i've been sauced. drunk off of way less

hope you all had dece nights
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 am

Happy 2016 phaggots.

Had a quiet one at home with close friends. Smoked cigars and sipped on rum. Was good.

Welcome to have the meetup at my house.... in tamworth
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Happy new years everyone!

I just went up the coast to Forster and just had beers and watched the local fireworks.

Got in plenty of beach time though which was good, back to work tomorrow after having some time off.

Keen for a ** meetup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Chat
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Premiers Lounge-
Jump to: