Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chat

Go down 
+10
kaneo
tox101
Rav
jonstork
beertank23
Soulfrit
ItsAza
Muri
abz
Frita26
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

Random Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:17 pm

@storq Shit when you said panic attacks i didn't assume it was that bad. Best of luck with the rest matey, catch up for some brews when its all over pls.

My life is pretty boring at the moment lads, just applying for jobs non stop and trying to budget on the
job seeker money i'm getting. Had an interview today for some night fill shit and i'm pretty sure ill get the job.

Got nothing much else to do until next year when i start study so just playing a lot of csgo and reading as much as i can.
In a CGo team for csgo at the moment and have a game this Thursday that's getting casted by gamestah lmao. inb4 we get dumpstered on stream.

Perths pretty dece so far. A lot more to do here obviously and its been good to go out to bars and clubs and not recognise
a single person there, unlike Carnarvon where you know every person in the pub except one or two randoms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestarclan.com
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Top stories there fellas

@ stork - You will make it bro. You have carried other people before if you know what I mean

@ abz - I know the job hunt feel bro

Speaking of, I have finished my honours year now and started looking for provisional psychologist positions. They are fucking rare. Anyway I had a meeting with a psychologist today who may be able to offer a volunteer position working with the disabled and elderly. Hopefully I get that. Otherwise the prospects are grim
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Soulfrit wrote:
First couple weeks was hell Jewwy, pains everywhere
But now it feels good, get up earlier, more energy etc, now just gotta slim down for summer!

Wanders vs Brisbane roar are games are always fun haha
Best mate and I go for Roar, mates brother and friends go for Wanderers

Scum both of you.

My Jets are playing good football this year, we should have beaten Sydney FC 2 weeks ago, beat Victory last week and Wellington the first round.
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:11 am

good reports lads!

i find it interesting how everyone is going through their own struggles of sorts. and here we are thinking its just "me" that goes through them. life is hard.

I have pre ordered cod so i will be investing my entire life in that once it gets released. pretty sure release is like 4 days before my one and last ever uni exam... maybe i should wait for that to finish first lmao.

@jew: mate do you keep changing girlfriends or? i feel like you broke up with one after a few years and youre with another asap? what is life?

@stirk: damn son when i was reading i thought you were joking about the panic attack but you were actually serious.. hope it all sorts out for you!

@az: congrats on honours! the thesis jon and i (I'm assuming jon also) is for honours

@beer: i will legit work for you. and don't sell your car? why do you wanna do that? its sick!

waiting for a sit rep from jacky still
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:19 am

@Soul: Yeah Roar and WSW games are normally good, unfortunately the opening game this year was a flop for us.

@Beer: Newcastle are looking very dangerous this year, I've been watching all their games and yes they should have had the 3 points over Sydney FC two weeks ago, but like the Sydney derby on the weekend a late goal was conceded. I'm heading up with the RBB to the Newcastle game next weekend, you going?

@Muri: Been with this girl for nearly 3 years now, was with another girl for two years prior to that. I for whatever reason tend to meet girls quite quickly and end up in serious relationships. This one is quite different, basically live with her already, been overseas travelling together and doing more next year + we both plan to move to England for work in 2017-2018.

Can't really see us splitting up any time soon if not at all, if I were set up career/financial wise I'd probably consider proposing to her.
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Got the internship! 3 months unpaid work doe... but considering how tough it is to get something here and that i have no work experience, I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:36 am

congrats jon!
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:19 am

nice jon. i did 3 months unpaid work as well. i hated it. it was in a nicer suburb as well. i drove 120kms a day there and back and i spent probably 20+ on lunch every day. on top of that not making money at all ruined me, i was so broke lmao.

im so unmotivated to do work. im pretty sure im burnt out.. thesis due in a few days and im like eh ill get to it. fml.
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

i got through to the interview stages for a job i applied at with AIS in caberra.

the interview is next friday. any tips guys? i really want this job.

thanks heaps
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:24 pm

100% interview success rate crew checking in.

Confidence muri, I always go in thinking I have the job. Plus I do a shit ton of research about the role and the organisation before I go in. I know everything about my resume and background and have some tailored stories to tell for each role I have worked in.

Also just remember you need to stand out from the other applicants. So I have always thrown in a 'what distinguishes me from other is.....' and I just list it out. I throw that in when they ask at the end if you have any questions.

this is all just advice doe
Back to top Go down
Soulfrit
Double Star Member
Double Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Good luck Muri!
You'll nail it

Also random internet video of the day is 10/10

https://www.facebook.com/thedivclass/videos/699952650105004/
Back to top Go down
http://www.tam.com.au
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:45 pm

I seen old stirkos is just playing rock band 4 on PS4, bringing back the competitive juices dewddd??
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:11 pm

beertank23 wrote:
I seen old stirkos is just playing rock band 4 on PS4, bringing back the competitive juices dewddd??

word, rock band is a good de-stresser, even though the songlist that comes with the game is pretty shite.

wheres yacob been lately? last post 11th of september
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:52 am

does anyone know if jaco is alive?

what have them boys been up to recently?
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 am

No Jaco died months ago in a vicious homosexual bashing at the mardi gras.

Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Have 2 months before my next contract starts
Gonna go to Germany for some beers; among other european countries.

Probs load up tinder & cash in on being a foreigner
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm

@Aaron - Solid atmosphere at the Wanderers vs Newcastle game last Saturday.

Met a few of the Jets supporters at the women's game during the day, mad respect for them, such nice people (minus the betas that punched on with security).

I was amongst this:

Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Yeah I didn't make it to the wanderers game, I heard we go robbed.
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Pretty happy to see Rousey get knocked down a peg tbh.
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 am

can someone confirm if jacky has died?
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:32 am

I banned him for life.
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:13 am

beertank23 wrote:
Yeah I didn't make it to the wanderers game, I heard we go robbed.

Yes and no.

Jets were awarded an offside goal, Ref made up for it with a soft penalty. A draw probably would've been fair but that's football and the shitty refs employed by the FFA doesn't help.

@Abz - Rousey was getting dominated the whole fight, was great to see her take a foot to the face to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm

finally done with thesis and this semester as a whole. Just got back from doing the presentation and all went well. What a feeling to have nothing on my plate, about to go have the nap of a lifetime
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:09 pm

nice stirk!

After my canberra interview I was told i had been shortlisted to the final interview and group task which is on the 1st of december. There are 4 people who have made it to this stage and there are 2 positions available. I really want this job bros so, pray for me!

in other news im pretty sure jacky has died
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:07 pm

good luck muri, I have an online interview for a psych job tomorrow. Its in tamworth or armidale. It would be really good if I get it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Chat
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Premiers Lounge-
Jump to: