Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chat

Go down 
+10
kaneo
tox101
Rav
jonstork
beertank23
Soulfrit
ItsAza
Muri
abz
Frita26
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulfrit
Double Star Member
Double Star Member

Random Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 am

Haha Jewwy, that was a hilarious meet up

The OGz's guys were actually mad chill, except GSRD, I think he would kill someone tbh lolol

Maccas meetup rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.tam.com.au
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 pm

isnt gsrd the mad wog dude? wasnt he on this forum?

anyway why is the domain expiring?
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:44 am

Who has access to the domain? It expires on the 29th of April.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:51 pm

I probably do, let me look!

Edit: ok so I don't, I don't think! so abs will have to hook us up with the dets!
Back to top Go down
Muri
**'s Milf Hunter
**'s Milf Hunter
Muri

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 am

if abs can stop smoking cones for 5 minutes here and help us out me might be able to save the domain lol!
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 pm

In Brisbane for a week for uni. BRB staying in hotel room every night
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:33 pm

So I got a VPN but I used PayPal to buy it, I'm thinking this is a mistake, I'm considering the next option of going down the rabbit hole of downloading TOR getting an email address through there and using bitcoin to anonymously purchase the VPN thus making me untraceable, if I had the money I'd purchase a stand alone laptop and do all my downloading on there all set up with no link to me.....ala DPR.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 am

lol^ I paid for mine with paypal as well, I'm not too concerned though as there is nothing wrong with owning a vpn! I'm going to go the other way and use the vpn to download tor!
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:47 am

Lol at everyone buying VPNs.

You do know that downloading torrents is not illegal, only the holders of the copyright material can take any legal action against you which would need to go through court (like the DBC did) to find out who you are.

The data retention is only to enforce ISPs to backup meta data, its not like the police are going to sit at their desks and monitor people for downloading Game of Thrones because there is no law against it.

I wouldn't worry about investing in a VPN just yet.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Jewwfro wrote:

You do know that downloading torrents is not illegal, only the holders of the copyright material can take any legal action against you which would need to go through court (like the DBC did) to find out who you are.

The data retention is only to enforce ISPs to backup meta data, its not like the police are going to sit at their desks and monitor people for downloading Game of Thrones because there is no law against it.

I wouldn't worry about investing in a VPN just yet.

I'm not worried about law enforcement, I'm worried about being sued for damages in a civil action by the owner of the rights to the interlectual property I'm downloading. Why wouldn't I take steps, a $50 VPN to safeguard against that?!

So DBC get my name from my ISP, they know I've downloaded a file, it may be DBC, so they sue me for damages, what would would happen if my ISP had no idea what files I was downloading?! How could the interlectual property owner prove I donwloaded anything of theirs?
Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:12 am

Jewwfro wrote:

Isnt that the worrying part tho; when they do go to the trouble of taking that action? We'd be fucked

I downloaded Divergance the other night while doing the dishes. I download shit at a moments notice. That could be like a $10k moment
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 am

I get the logic behind a VPN, I don't think its necessary just yet.

Yes ISP's could hand over your details as your IP address was identified for downloading/sharing copyrighted material but geolocation software cannot identify who has access to your PC/Device and who would actually be using it..so there's no hard evidence other than an IP address to prove you downloaded or shared anything.

Also its a large amount of money to take legal action against thousands of people so its hardly worth the Movies Studios to pursue any damage costs.

Just throwing my opinion around.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

We'll have to see what they do with Dallas Buyers Club, I honestly expect them to go hard out to make an example in australia!
Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:36 pm

If it was a $9000 fine per person, and there were 4,500 people with iiNet alone who d/l it.. thats like $40mil

Saul Goodman will do each case for $1000. thats like $4.5mil for every case

$35mil pure profit. DBC
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:19 pm

any of you get fucked by that storm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestarclan.com
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 pm

abz wrote:
any of you get fucked by that storm?

Yeah my fence is blown over by about 2 foot. Lost some clothes off the line, missed a day of work because the roads are cut. No power for about 10 hours, some parts are completely underwater and have had no power for 2-3 days.
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Jesus, hope everything is salvagable. I heard hunter got hit the hardest
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:28 pm

My works crappy 100 year old building got hit.

Windows let water through so about 20 PC's and Monitors had a good drink on Monday night.

Half the office is without power due to the water damage but other than that nothing too bad.

Battled the weather last night to go see the Wanderers ACL game, don't need to shower for a week.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Jewwfro wrote:

Battled the weather last night to go see the Wanderers ACL game, don't need to shower for a week.

How are they going? I went to every home Jets game this year, fucking awful team, coach is a wanker.
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm

@Muri

I'm going to be in newzealand from the 10th-24th of july. first 4 days in christchurch then driving down to queenstown for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jewwfro
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Jewwfro

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 am

beertank23 wrote:
Jewwfro wrote:

How are they going? I went to every home Jets game this year, fucking awful team, coach is a wanker.

I've been to nearly every Wanderers home game since the ACL quarter final last year.

They lost the ACL game on Tuesday which they needed to win to secure their spot in the qualifying rounds..they can still make it if they win the next game and the other two teams in the pool have a draw.

A-league wise the Wanderers have only just got their shit together so they sit 2nd last on the table just above your Jets.
If the Jets don't win their last game or the Wanderers win their game on Saturday, the Jets will take the Wooden spoon and Wanderers will retain some dignity.

Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Wanderers started this season with 0 wins from 17 matches and Popovic was still being touted as the next possible Crystal Palace manager.

Obviously based on last season, and the Asians champions league, but it looks awful when at the time of looking, wanderers were 0 from 17

Trivia - the perth glory captain, Michael Thwaite.. i slept with his sister the other weekend lolol
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:07 pm

what rank are you now on cod4 tox
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

ItsAza wrote:
what rank are you now on cod4 tox

Wasn't he top 100 kills at one point?
Back to top Go down
ItsAza
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
ItsAza

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 pm

i saw him at rank 12 once.. straight jaw dropping stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Chat
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Premiers Lounge-
Jump to: