Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name and Shame

Go down 
+7
Frita26
beertank23
rumpleforskn
kaneo
Fortè
Gamble_LLD
jaco1612
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

Name and Shame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

I'll join under my dennis feguson user. What a mad cat starting the msg with 'yo yo'.
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 am

beertank23 wrote:
I'll join under my dennis feguson user. What a mad cat starting the msg with 'yo yo'.

Yeah, i reckon he's pretty fly for a white guy.
Back to top Go down
Frita26
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Frita26

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 pm

beertank23 wrote:
Frita26 wrote:
beertank23 wrote:
Frita26 wrote:
wow your on your rags lately beer lol...

I dunno maybe.
haha, no maybe about it. kaneo and muri have felt the brunt lol.

What did I say to Muri? I haven't spoken to murat is days and in regard to kaneo, its all part of the hazing process, if he can't hack me when i'm depressed, how's he going to take it when I have a massive mood swing and try and fight him?
Do you not remember what you wrote in the private section in regards to muri?
&
hazing is a essential part of any initiation. please continue.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Frita26 wrote:
beertank23 wrote:
Frita26 wrote:
beertank23 wrote:
Frita26 wrote:
wow your on your rags lately beer lol...

I dunno maybe.
haha, no maybe about it. kaneo and muri have felt the brunt lol.

What did I say to Muri? I haven't spoken to murat is days and in regard to kaneo, its all part of the hazing process, if he can't hack me when i'm depressed, how's he going to take it when I have a massive mood swing and try and fight him?
Do you not remember what you wrote in the private section in regards to muri?
&
hazing is a essential part of any initiation. please continue.

haha yeah i'm only stirring muri up. I put jaco in the 3rd team aswell! I love muri like he was my own turkish brother.
Back to top Go down
kaneo
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
kaneo

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:47 pm

i name and shame SilentEchos- for wanting to be as good as me....
and spawn raping my ass at ambush
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm

I name and shame Frita for being a rude prick and ignoring my invites and PM's on COD4.
Back to top Go down
Frita26
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Frita26

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Gamble_LLD wrote:
I name and shame Frita for being a rude prick and ignoring my invites and PM's on COD4.
lol I left my PS3 on when I was making a tuna sandwich. then i was playing on pc.
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm

*cough* bullshit.... lol
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:00 pm

25 hours!? faark. GNDOOOR would be like the only member
Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestarclan.com
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:11 am

i name and shame coma-blakk

i used to think he was cool then i was playing with some srubs on my team and abs and him on the other, went huge racked 85ish kills and planted 4 times total to no avail. that mother fucker then had the audacity to msg me and say "way to camp faggot, there are objectives you know" i replied "lol@camp" and proceeded into the next game, with much the same result. again an unflattering msg followed, my reply was along the lines of first acknowledging his apparent retardation, and explain the process of planting the bomb is often considered an objective.

Mother fucker! shun him! shun him!
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:15 am

hes on my list and is good to me. look freeze. we both kno you love to camp, and somtimes it can anoy people
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am

well fuck coma then.
Back to top Go down
kaneo
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
kaneo

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 pm

yer i thought coma was a nice bloke.
bit strange comming from him..
maybe it was just that time of month again
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm

freezer can camp with that rifle, no 2 ways about that.
Back to top Go down
kaneo
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
kaneo

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 pm

beertank23 wrote:
freezer can camp with that rifle, no 2 ways about that.

wat do you expect him to do but?
you cant really run around the maps like a headless chook with a sniper..
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 am

hang on beer, i vaguely recall a certain someone claymore'ing a room and staring down the sight at the door, so if i camp i shudder to think of the comparison.

and abs your recognised as legally retarded and if moving from wall/cover to cover is camping then ill suck my own dick, abs i couldnt count the number of times i colt 45'd your ass at the bomb site

anyway it was while i was FAMAS'ing anyway so there was no chance of camping, not to mention the game in question had nothing to do with me camping or sniping, simply running and pwning, then getting capped. true abs? was i at the back of the map with a rifle? i rest my case.... bitches
Back to top Go down
jonstork
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
jonstork

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:22 am

Freeze camps up a storm
Back to top Go down
kaneo
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
kaneo

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 pm

im considered the modern day ab69r
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Name and shame: Kaneo_insaneo

Dude, when i send you a PM asking whether you want to party/lobby with me, dont send me a message back saying 'invite' and then go an join another party/lobby immediately after, which is exactly what happened today. Not only did you ignore my invite but you joined another game and didnt even let me know.

I wouldnt have minded so much but when i left my own game to invite you, then you go and do that.

Last edited by Gamble_LLD on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:29 pm

thanks for the support jon, your the man
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm

i can't take you seriously any more jon, first the dane cook thing, now, disagreeing with jayco's camping assessment.
Back to top Go down
kaneo
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
kaneo

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Gamble_LLD wrote:

Dude, when i send you a PM asking whether you want to party/lobby with me, dont send me a message back saying 'invite' and then go an join another party/lobby immediately after, which is exactly what happened today. Not only did you ignore my invite but you joined another game and didnt even let me know.

I wouldnt have minded so much but when i left my own game to invite you, then you go and do that.

sorry man, i wasnt really in the mood for spec ops, thats the only reason i didnt join... sorry ay i shouldve told you.. i feel shamefull
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:49 pm

kaneo_insaneo wrote:
Gamble_LLD wrote:

sorry man, i wasnt really in the mood for spec ops, thats the only reason i didnt join... sorry ay i shouldve told you.. i feel shamefull

No probs. Im always keen for a party/lobby, particularly/preferrably with ** members/friends. So if i send you an invite (spec ops aside) you can count me following through.
Back to top Go down
abz
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
StuckInBathroomPlsHelp
abz

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 pm

jaco1612 wrote:
hang on beer, i vaguely recall a certain someone claymore'ing a room and staring down the sight at the door, so if i camp i shudder to think of the comparison.

and abs your recognised as legally retarded and if moving from wall/cover to cover is camping then ill suck my own dick, abs i couldnt count the number of times i colt 45'd your ass at the bomb site

anyway it was while i was FAMAS'ing anyway so there was no chance of camping, not to mention the game in question had nothing to do with me camping or sniping, simply running and pwning, then getting capped. true abs? was i at the back of the map with a rifle? i rest my case.... bitches

Yea fuck cover. who uses cover these days, i sure dont.

Ohh yea. Freeze , look up "Defend" in a dictionary and maybe you'll see what i was trying to get at in the demolition.

i was watching a youtube video at one stage aswell. witch would explain me not shooting you within the first 5 meteres you charged me with the magnum you cake.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

lol@noob^
anyway i name and shame Nickerz that shit eating faggot, he played about 6 games of Snd with us, camped in a room every game, when he was last one left he wasted the time and eventually ran out. I expected much more from a l33t player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name and Shame   Name and Shame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name and Shame
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Star PS3 Clan :: Off Topic :: Premiers Lounge-
Jump to: