Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Double Star PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[**] Double Star PS3 Clan. Founded by jaco and beertank.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Things Rugby

Go down 
+11
Soulfrit
ItsAza
garybeard
Magicstick
Rob
FTW_R3drum187
abz
kaneo
jaco1612
beertank23
Fortè
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

All Things Rugby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Could the Wallabies be the most frustrating team to follow? Probably.

Unfortunately i love the sport too much to not watch them. But their not making it easy on their supporters.

I only take comfort in the fact that true supporters follow their team through the good and the bad.
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Will Deans get the chop? I know if it was over here he would. but what is the feeling across the ditch?
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

The team gets changed every week. Wat ever happened to the days when the same team played week in week out, i remember jon eales playing 567 consecutive games for the wallabies.
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Its called rotation and it's a kiwi thing and it fucks me off to no extent (I Hate Graham Henry!).
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:18 pm

doesnt matter tim, i'm now a US Eagles fan, they qualified for the world cup this morning, beat south american powerhouse uraguay 22-7. tod clever 2 tries!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Fortè wrote:
Will Deans get the chop? I know if it was over here he would. but what is the feeling across the ditch?

Doubt it. Guy at work reckons they might be finding it difficult to play for a kiwi coach. I reckon thats a load a shite. I agree with Beer, consistency. Stick with the same 22, week in week out. Admittedly they have had a few injuries.

They were unlucky to lose that game I thought. Crossed the line three times, giteau misses 2 easy kicks and 1 drop goal in front. It could have very well been 30 - 9. But thats the difference between Wallabies and AB's for example, AB take half chances and covert them into points.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 am

well your mate at work is a complete idiot, please pass that on to him.
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am

What a win the Wallabies had over Wales. Im glad i got up early to watch it. They've shown what their capable of, unfortunately it took a whole lot of criticism from the media to provoke them. Building well towards 2011 World cup.
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am

By the way - Pocock. What a man ! Legendary performance.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm

yeh his a monster^^
i havent watched the game yet but ill try and catch it. Aus must have really performed tho
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Good wins all round, although I am not surprised by any of them. You guys were always going to bounce back, Boks were never going to beat those drunks at Croke Park and the ABs have been building up to this game the whole tour. Also we haven't conceded a try in the Northern hemisphere since a certain WC quarter final in '07 (an impressive stat in my opinion).

What do you know, the All Blacks are No.1. In between World Cups, that is unheard of!

Lastly, Mills Muliaina is the best player in the world, was hard done by not to get a nomination for player of the year I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 pm

jaco1612 wrote:
yeh his a monster^^
i havent watched the game yet but ill try and catch it. Aus must have really performed tho

He's in good shape isnt he? Bring on Xmas, cant wait to get back in the weights room.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Gamble_LLD
Double Star Member
Double Star Member
Gamble_LLD

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:52 am

Goodbye George aka Jorge. He will be missed.

Pocock, a new era at No7.
Back to top Go down
jaco1612
All Round Animal
All Round Animal
jaco1612

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

king carlos is back in super rugby!
for the lions... but thats ok he can still comp MVP from there! and his the lions skills coach for the currie cup. rumoured to be the most lucrative deal in super rugby history! worth every penny
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

No, just no!

He is the worst player to ever put on the '10' jersey for the ABs (dark days indeed). The lions clearly have too much money and not enough sense. Fuck! I thought I was rid of him when he went up north. Woosa Woosa

Anyway, there be a couple of good rivalry games to kick of the season: Crusaders hosting my Highlanders and Reds V Waratahs. I'm picking away wins in both cases.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 am

Fortè wrote:
No, just no!

He is the worst player to ever put on the '10' jersey for the ABs (dark days indeed). The lions clearly have too much money and not enough sense. Fuck! I thought I was rid of him when he went up north. Woosa Woosa

Anyway, there be a couple of good rivalry games to kick of the season: Crusaders hosting my Highlanders and Reds V Waratahs. I'm picking away wins in both cases.

I was going to say something Tim, but i didn't want to hurt anyones feelings.
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 am

I held back alot.

Must say I enjoyed the Blues/Canes match last night. More to do with the fleeting glimpses of the SkyCity cheerleaders than the rugby if I was to be completely honest.

Southland Highlanders - 2010 Super 14 champions.
Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 pm

pocock is a gun i reckon. reds over crusaders booyah!
these new rules will be good when the teams are fully used to them. more free flowing
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Highlanders finally on the board with a win over the Cheetahs. Yeah Cheetahs aren't the best but i'll take a win in Africa any day. They need to grab another 4 points on this trip, seeing as they lost both opening games.
Bulls are looking ominous, 3 games, 3 wins and 3 scores of around 50. Previous years I wouldn't have been worried as most, if not all, African teams fail miserably on the road but on last years evidence alone, that is no longer the case with the Bulls.

Oh and what are the odds of Drew Mitchell signing with Melbourne or ACT in the next couple of seasons? Is he trying to get one of every Australian teams rugby tops?
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Played my first 10's tounrey yesterday.

I played about 50 minutes all up, we only had 3, 20 minute games.

I scored a try and had 2 line breaks! I showed zero speed int he open field, my first break i ran for 10 metres and i swear some guy ran me down in 3 steps, i was stuck on the treadmill. I only made 3 tackles, because we got basically owned out wide.

Our fullback, put on the best palm, i've ever seen, hit this dude in the chest and the dude layed on the deck for about 5 minutes in some strife. He got jacked up so hard, it was simply the best palm i've ever seen aye.

West Harbour (from sydney 1st grade, timana tahu's club side, when he played ra ra) bought a 4th grade team up and they were so quick and skilled and just massive maori (murry) dudes, they threw more basketball passes than kobe bryant.
Back to top Go down
tox101
tox101

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

are you prop beertank?
i used to play openside flanker or outside centre
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 am

yeah i'm a prop, but if i lose enough weight i sense a move back!
Back to top Go down
Fortè
Fortè

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 am

From what I gather, Bert is Bryan Habana trapped in Al Baxter's body.
Back to top Go down
beertank23
Double Star Leaders
Double Star Leaders
beertank23

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm

I wiah i had al baxters body and his 200kg squat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Things Rugby   All Things Rugby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Things Rugby
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next